Cheap and chic knit sweaters for winter


Photo by Mikuta.nu

Hi there, I hope you are having a great week!

Today I’m back with a post about warm and cosy clothes because winter is around the corner and it’s time to get your wardrobe ready for the low temperatures. In my top picks for today, I’ll show you a couple of fashionable, cheap and chic knit sweaters to keep yourself warm and looking great without spending much money!

Bershka has one of the best collections this season. I love all their clothes, the quality is very good and the prices are affordable, so I’m going to start with this brand.


colour block knit sweater
Bershka 29.99€
I like this fringed sweater a lot because it will make you look super stylish without much effort and I find the design with the colour block very cool.


white cable knit sweater
Bershka 24.99€
This cable-knit sweater with lace-up details goes with everything, from a pair of jeans to a skirt and it could be yours for only 24.99€.

black knit jumper with pearls
Bershka 29.99€ 
And what about this black sweater with pearl beads? It's so classy and chic at the same time!

red cable knit sweater with straps
Bershka 19.99€

Red is the colour of the season and if you are a real fashionista, this cable knit sweater with straps is definitely a must-have and its only 19.99€!

multicoloured striped sweater
Zara 45.95€
This multicoloured striped sweater is from Zara and is sold out in some stores already, and I can't blame it, is something I'll like in my closet to stand out from the crowd. 


grey colour block cable knit jumper
River Island 55€
River Island also has a lot of nice clothes this season but they are a little bit more expensive than other brands. Anyway, some of their pieces worth the extra euros; like this grey colour block cable knit jumper.

pink slouchy jumper with pearls
New Look 44.99€
Last but not least, this pink slouchy jumper with pearls from New Look, combined with a midi skirt and heeled ankle boots, you'll have an easy and trendy look.

Don't miss my previous post where I show you the most trendy coats for winter under 80€ by clicking here.

Have a great week! 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.