Price mistakes on H&M website

HM CAMPAIGN FALL 2017


Hi there! I hope you had a great and productive Monday!
The question of the day is: Did you shop a lot on the Black Friday weekend?

I wasn’t going to get anything but I saw on Instagram that H&M had  -20% off everything on their website till midnight, so I decided to check the price of a jacket I wanted.

About 10:00 PM I went to their web page and everything seemed to be normal, I was in the Jackets and Coats section and I saw a faux fur leopard coat which originally was 99.99€ reduced to 40.99€, minus 20% off from Black Friday sale, so the final price of the coat ended up being 32.79€.

HM PRICE MISTAKE WEBSITE


I bought it without hesitating, that's cheaper than Primark.

I kept navigating through their web page because I wanted to see hats and that’s when I realized that they had a huge mistake on the prices. Almost everything appeared "reduced" to €40.99, even if the original price was €12 or €300.



HM PRICE MISTAKE WEBSITE


When I realized this mistake, it was 11:00 PM so I had one hour to get more good deals before the 20% off the Black Friday ended and maybe the error too.

I bought a pair of leather trousers from their premium collection for €32.79 from €219, and an oversized biker reduced to €32.79 from €69.99.

HM PRICE MISTAKE WEBSITE


At the end of the night, I paid 98.37€ for the leather trousers, the leopard coat and the oversized biker jacket, saving 289€!

HM PRICE MISTAKE WEBSITE


Couldn’t believe it. I actually tried to search if someone was talking about this on twitter or facebook but no one mentioned anything, so I Google it and found a blog post about a mistake they made on the page of the UK in 2016, but instead of having crazy discounts they overpriced everything up to £2099.

Photo from www.alwand.co.uk

I woke up feeling bad because maybe someone lost their job, or maybe this was part of a marketing strategy to make people go crazy and buy stuff?

I guess I'll never know, but I'm happy with everything I got!



You May Also Like

0 comments

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.